Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 2 Superweek 07...Ben seen ville

Okay, so the ants went to marching today, tall and strong!!! I gotta hand it to my team today, they rocked!@!! It is awesome seeing all four of your teammates plugging it at the front and regrouping to dish out or take whatever is thrown at us.
Katie took me to the first two sprints with confidence and tremendous forward movement. Yet agian it was Sara Uhl, Julie Bishop, and myself, duking it out for the top 3 spots. Sara and Julie played musical chairs while I sat in the the 3rd Hollywood Square. Believe me, these girls are playing hard.
Sydney picked it up a notch today and kept the pace high, covered attacks, and joined in on some game of cat and mouse, later in the race. Sydney and Katie organized well to take me to the front and drop me in the lap of the right girls.
I am proud of June for getting on the front and drilling it, getting back in, and diggin' it out to give it her all. Chin up June, your just getting warmed up. She'll be looking upward tomorrow. Here's how it stacks up as of Sunday's standings:
Carrie finished 13th, and will forever kick herself for not getting to the wheel designated, Katie finished 20th, will have to check on Sydney (26th?) and June. I will report tomorrow.
Sprint point competition as of Sunday pm, going into Monday: 1st)Sara Uhl(Cheerwine) 2nd) Julie Bishop(HT Naturals)and 3rd) Carrie Cash (XPLANE/Team Revolution)
Join in on the wave folks, and keep us going. Comment on teamrev.ning.com
Later....tomorrow the girls race Alpine Valley Road Race 80K. I will be supporting and resting.
C-

No comments: