Monday, October 29, 2007

Where in the World am I ?

Here we are in late October....drinking coffee, beer, and taking the last few moments of freedom before we start really training again. This past weekends activities
were a blast!!! I enjoyed the unreal atmosphere!! and the beer too.. I enjoyed them after I was done riding for the most part.
.....in a tornado like state right now. Whew!!!! Help!~

This is what I need and what I want....
1) I want to ride this Saturday Day with the girls...Forest Park??? Cool Weather acclimation ride. Around 2-2.5 hours, maybe or we could do less to start with
2) I would like to delegate some of the responsibilities of the club to willing individuals. We need ride leaders for a regular Sat. road ride, a regular Sunday road ride, and maybe a MTB ride.
We have lots of girls that have not been able to ride with us, due to their weekly committments, and I would like to remedy that.
3) Indoor Ride. Having a spin night is good, and we also are working on the trainer night. I just need a willing location for a 2 hour block. Anyone know of an establishment that would donate their space once a week? I have a couple of feelers out.
4) Our race team is looking for monetary sponsors for the '08 season. We have a professional proposal and are wanting to provide a very intuitive marketing platform for companies and their branding.
Thats my rants for now.
Today....I am out!!!
Check out the Ning site tooo, there is new stuff there also.
Car-

1 comment:

Jessica (aka Baby Bomber) said...

I need to ride this Saturday, I'm in for 2+ hours!