Friday, August 03, 2007

Off-week: Day 5 (Goodbye, San Fran!)


(painting of SF by Kim Cogan. I absolutely love this guy's work!)

Sorry, Carrie, but I have to post a blog over your race series flyer. Everyone, don't forget about our race-series on Wednesday nights! (How's that?)

So, today is my last day of work in San Francisco. I have tried to visit all of my favorite eating places (which might come back to haunt me since I've literally taken the entire week OFF my bike and excersize in general). I will dearly miss the culture and vibe I get here. I have consistently tried to bring it back to STL with me--to infuse my life there with the best of what I love here.

Bikes everywhere. Great, fresh food. Pedestrians!

Can't wait to get my butt back on the saddle in STL. It's going to be a tough transistion from the 60 degree weather I've had here all week, but my bicycle will make it all worth it! I'm coming home, Luke! (yes, that's my bike's name).

1 comment:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

I'm a big San Fran fan too. One of my dearest friends made it her home a couple of years ago and I'm hoping to go visit in Sept. A break might have done you good, esp. after Superweek. Cheers!