Thursday, December 06, 2007

Keeping The Wheels Wheels Turnin'


Today is a reflection day.....
It's getting cold and a bit nasty outside, but we ride when we should thank the many wonders of layerable clothing. But cold weather has given us an opportunity to meet inside for some time on the bike in a House we are all welcome
I am finding the energy to keep turning the pedals over, one day at a time.
The moody blues? Are they here? Let's fend them off.
We have lots to be thankful for, friends, good health, and a passion for a wonderful activity.

Lets figure out a time between now and Christmas that we can gather, have a good drink, and see what we are going to do about 2008. There are changes happening and people stepping aside, so we need to make the necessary decisions and that involves YOU.
I am thinking we meet sometime next week at the Happy Place
Topics vary from Membership Due Changes...going to worth driven dues and clinic partipation, Club Structure....clinic, seminar based, Leadership and Mentoring.....who, importance.
Let's talk. As many people as possible need to be there..
sound good or a bad idea?
C-

3 comments:

Jessica (aka Baby Bomber) said...

Sounds great. Let me know 2 weeks ahead of time and I'm there. Any night works for me.

StephanieN said...

How about Weds 12/19 at 6ish or 7ish?
Just to throw that out there.

I am really flexible and would love to participate!!

Unknown said...

Meeting sounds good to me, let me know time and place and I should be there!
The only nights that are not best are weekend night (Fri, Sat, Sun).