Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Something's Cooking...



(image from BlueMountain.com ecards)

So, we're all excited about the idea of Team Revolution picking up a couple of super-strong Cat 1 and 2 racers, each with their own strengths and tenacity. Sydney Brown and June Upshaw have been devising their plans for Superweek and now we're glad to join in. They're both a great addition to the team as they fit the profile of the kind of team we want to build; they're advocates for the sport of cycling (I dig anyone who blogs about their cycling!), enjoy competition and do so very well and with great *positive* attitudes.

Both girls have been riding (mostly) indvidually so far this year. We got the opportunity to race with them in the Quad Cities races this year (as well as a collection of other races over the last few years) and it feels like the timing is right. You can read Syd's thoughts on riding with June here.

More information will be coming soon, but I just wanted to get the word out.

3 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

I was pretty excited to have a partner in crime, but 3?!! Almost too much stand.

Got a grin on my face and am now looking forward to my intervals. :D

VeloCC said...

I know Sydney as a friend and I am excited for all of you!
She is indeed a great advocate for this sport, especially for WOMEN'S cycling. And blogging:D

JuneBug said...

I"m so happy to be able to race with you all. THANK you for letting me and Syd join your forces for Super Week. This is a great team to be part of. You work so well together and make a presence in the races, it shows in the results.

Yippppeeeeee!!!!