Monday, June 18, 2007

Blogging more?


Well, maybe not. No promises. But, I've started ANOTHER blog...I thought of it as a whole different thing. The subject matter (cycling--duh) is the same, but it needed the purity of a brand new blog address. It's a collection of daily reflection on all the reasons I like to ride my bike(s). I'll still write here (and more frequently--after getting such trouble from Sydney "how about some new posts???? Sheesh. Don't you put blogging on your top 5 daily list?").

In fact, Carrie and Katie and I are heading up to Minnesota for the Nature Valley Grand Prix and I hope to post their progress along the way. I say "hope" because I'll also be working (my full-time job) on the road and will be supporting these two racers through a gruelling week of racing (and everyone knows how high-maintenance Carrie is!). Ha!

Anyway, send along some good vibes to Minnesota.

Also, I'll bug Carrie today about blogging the MTB clinic she just ran this past (hot!) weekend. We girls definitely "got our dirt on!". Yee haw!

1 comment:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Hey Carrie and Katie, good luck at Nature Valley. I'm hoping to do that one next year.

Howza about using your phone(s) to post to the blog? It's pretty easy to set up.