Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meet and Greet: Tonight!


Just a quick, obligitory note about our meeting at the Church Key (with food provided by QDoba, people!). Check it out at our site.

On another note, last week was my first time ever getting "up" on the rollers all by myself with no doorway or other props. Yay!

And one more note, I lost my first race today. In the basement. On my rollers. Carrie was spouting out a race simulation at the end of my ride today and I gave up my break away. I conceded at 186 bpm, with a minute and a half left in the race and the pack was 10 seconds off. I have no idea what that means. 10 seconds doesn't sound like enough and I just gave up. I didn't even try to hang on as they passed me. Lame.

It was a good race to lose, I guess.

Hope to see a lot of people tonight! Racers and non-racers. I want to believe there are other people out there who might like to ride a bicycle.

No comments: